Saturday, April 15, 2006

House Pictures!

My House

Living Room the Office is across the hall with double doors, I didn't get a picture of it.

Kitchen, and Pantry

Kitchen

Dining Room

Bathroom Next time stairs and family room

Family Room Main Floor, we plan in time to build a mantle around it, by we I mean Randy. It took two posts to get all of my pictures in, sorry. So this is kind of a tour of it. We are so excited to move in!!

10 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Love it!!! It is beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Lee! It's very nice!! I really like that...you have a right to be very proud!

Vanessa said...

Super pretty house! Yay!

Valarie said...

It looks great! So *you*. I can't wait to see how you decorate it.

Kermit~the~Frog said...

It looks so nice, Lee! I am excited for you guys!

beckylou said...

I really like your house!! Congrats on being a new homeowner!!

Heidi said...

That house is beautiful and everything looks great. I really love the kitchen with the pantry and upstairs playroom and the color of the house and everything!!! So jealous of you. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

oh lee!!! YAY! It's just beautiful!!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Looks like a GREAT house, Lee! Yay!

Amber said...

Looks good!