Today was a great day for me. I went to Time Out For Women, and was able to really enjoy the Spirit I felt, and the peace. This week I am going to share little stuff I learned. If I wrote it all now, it would take forever.
I really like Michael McLean. He has a great song, You're Not Alone, and I have heard it many times before, but today it hit me, and I really heard it. I have been struggling with my lupus for a few months now, and I have good and bad times, but it is a constant roller coaster. I hate to whine complain or tell anyone how I feel, I don't want to be a downer.
So often I feel like no one knows how I am feeling. I have friends who have it, but it affects each person differently. Today I realized that I am not alone on my journey. I have someone who does truly understand and will ease my burdens. My older brother, and Savior Jesus Christ. How grateful I am to Him. I know He will ease the burdens if I allow Him to. He will never leave us. How grateful I am for this gentle reminder. Those days when I feel all alone I know that He truly knows how I am feeling. This realization today has brought me so much joy.
How grateful I am for a loving Heavenly Father who helps us to hear messages we need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Beautiful!!
I LOVE TOFW. Glad you had such a great time. I so wish I could go!
Very well said! I hope you feel better soon.
Oh, Lee! You are such an inspiration to me! I am glad you were able to find the peace you need right now and to know it is a peace that will never go away or fade with time!
And I also think TOFW ROCKS!!!
Knowing that we aren't alone is the only thing that gets me through some days. Remember, though, that talking about your struggles with Lupus doesn't make you weak. There are those of us willing to listen. My blog about my feelings helped me to feel so much better. Love you girl!
Post a Comment