Tuesday, January 15, 2008

16 Days

Little Miss will be going under the knife. She will have those blasted tonsils and adenoids removed. They are extremely large, and are effecting her breathing, sleeping, speech, and even eating. I am thrilled that we only have to wait 16 days. I am excited for the surgery and to see the progress. Prayers that things go well and that the outcome is as great as they are hoping for would be greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

Alinde said...

Absolutly! I'm here for you! Let me know if you need anything....Like dinners, since you will be busy with taking care of your little ones. (smile)

Just let me know!! (smile)
Love ya
Aim

MadMadameMim said...

I'm soooo glad that things went so well and that it will all be over sooooooo soon. Yeah!!!! we will definatly keep you in our prayers.

tharker said...

Hooray!!! I'm so happy that this process is finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so happy for Ainslee that she will be able to speak and feel confidant.

Jen said...

good luck! Is she nervous at all?? I hope everything goes really well for you and this is the answer you have been looking for to help her out.

Kermit~the~Frog said...

I am so GLAD!