Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blogger Block

Lately I don't know what to blog about. Do I really want to write about my daily life, got up, showered, brushed my hair, put lotion on my face. Fed kids breakfast, drove Little Man to school. Drove home. Hung out with Little Miss, ate lunch. Shopped. Browsed online, cleaned up the house, picked up Little Man. Somewhere in the day I talked with Tiffany, and then made dinner, and went to bed. Something along those lines. Do I care to ever read about it, probably not. Will it bore everyone else to tears? Definitely.

Any terrific ideas? I already told you how I had to hike up the stupid hill, I didn't tell you I was a heathen though.. I let a word slip. I know I am purely evil, and I have great guilt. I. Have.GUILT!. I could tell you that I haven't even started the Center Pieces for my Brother-In-Laws wedding that I am doing for Saturday, but I would look like a procrastinator.. and that is my secret. I could tell you about Randy's new saxophone and more but I want you to hear it. I could tell you about lots of things but I never know which one to pick.

How about you choose, anything you want to know, or hear about. What would you like to know about me.. or my life?

8 comments:

tharker said...

I wanna hear about this "slip" You crack me up girlfrien'!

EarlGirl said...

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. How bad was it? Was it really, really bad, or just sorta? :)

Jen said...

What??!! You mean you aren't perfect??! I think its great for us to be real with each other about our slip ups whatever they may be...and the procrastination too! We are all human after all. Plus it will give us all something to laugh about since you do such a good job of telling stories.

Life ticks on said...

you could do a "picture" day... where you pick one of the pics you think is the best for the week and post it once a week... read a book and critique it... haha. I think life just catches up for awhile and you forget to post... its okay we all do it too.

MadMadameMim said...

I love how people love dirt! Everyone always wants more dirt. No matter how good we pretend we are we all want dirt! :) But we do attempt to be above that so I'm not suggesting you dig up dirt ;). I would give you a real suggestion but I seem to be fresh out. Perhaps if we talk less and blog more we would have more to blog about due to our not hashing it out over the phone. But who am I kidding. The phone totally takes precident :).

Heather said...

Hey, whatever you blog about is fine with me...

Laura Shingleton said...

Hiya, Alaina sent me over to see your pictures, and I think they're gorgeous. You could give photo advice . . . maybe not everybody would want to hear it, but I certainly would!

Laura Shingleton said...

BTW, visit me at http://www.smallinklings.typepad.com/small_inklings.