Sunday, January 20, 2008

Engagement Pictures

There are a few up on my Photo Blog and I am thrilled. This was one of those shoots the whole time I was thinking I can't wait to edit these!! I think we will have almost 60! It was cold, very cold. But they were troopers and just terrific fun. And for those of you who don't want to click here is a teaser. I will be putting more up in the future. And aren't they so cute??

4 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

You sure do beautiful photography. I still have a clip saved from a long while ago, of a photo you took- a new baby photo with it's parent's wedding rings on each big toe. It's my alltime favorite, and I've never done anything with the pic and never will- it just sits in a folder in my computer, waiting for me to open it up and peek at it again. I wish I could have gotten pics like that taken when my kids were babies. I just wanted you to know how much I love your photography.

EarlGirl said...

Oh, they look so cute! You do such a good job of capturing personalities.

tharker said...

What a cute couple!

g said...

Those are great pictures! I love to see the work you do. You are really talented :)