So I am feeling the need to go private. I like to blog for myself, I don't do it for anyone but me. But I hate seeing where people stalk my blog for hours on end. It is creepy. So my blog is going private. If you want to still read it leave me a comment with your contact info.
Editing more.. because I have been so busy and in a hurry I don't always get my thoughts all out.
It isn't just seeing people on my blog for a long time.. but I also have been hearing lots of stories that kinda freak me out. And doing some research I don't want my pictures of my family pulled onto other peoples web sites for weird things. I hope that explains things better. Clear as mud? I am just trying to take more safety precautions on the Internet and be a smarter blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
I'm sorry to hear your going private, I understand but I think there is a certain amount of fun being public. Just incase it's unclear I still want to read your blog. Do you need my info? :)lol
I still want to read too. Let me know if you need info.
send me an invite too... do you ahve my info?
I hope it wasn't me that was stalking you... I got on your blog the other day and then got called away from the computer... so I was "on" your blog for hours... I'd still like to keep reading... I've enjoyed your blog. I noticed that you took the comments off the last post... did you have some trouble?
Count me in!
You know I still want in on your craziness!! I love it! tiffani_harker@hotmail.com
I still want to read!
I don't know what happened but I'm sorry you have to take this step. Please send me an invite!
I would like an invite. I dont read often so sometimes I am afraid I am a stalker... I try to catch up when I dont read for awhile hehe.
Anyways I dont know how or what you need.
How can you tell that someone was on your blog for so long?? I'd like an "invite" I'm assuming you still have my email but if you need it stop by my blog and let me know. Hopefully I wasn't the stalker either since I sometimes have to leave what I'm doing on the computer to care for baby...;)
Oh please don't cut me out of your circle of trust! It's my only adult contact on some days. (Um, was that creepy - I hope not!).
By the way, how do you go private?
Add me too. It's too bad that some person had to make stupid comments that ruin things. I love hearing about your wonderful family, so I'd love an invite too if you don't mind.
I want in!
Please send me an invite too!
me too please!
:)
me too please :P
So I have no idea what happened...I've been out of the loop since before Christmas...but whatever it was sounds like the reasons I was leery about blogging in the first place! Hopefully it wasn't anything really bad.
I always hear people say how they can see people looking at their stuff forever...I totally do what others have said - walk away and forget I was on someone's site. Anyway, thanks for the invite! Love reading your stuff.
I would like to read your adventures
Post a Comment