Monday, January 28, 2008

In Memory of our Beloved Prophet

I came upon this tribute, how beautiful and perfect. He was truly a Prophet of God. We were blessed to be taught by him and to feel of his love for each of us. I look forward to the progression of the Church and to sustaining our new Prophet.

3 comments:

tharker said...

That was beautiful Lee. Thank you for sharing it.

My heart is so full right now. How I love this wonderful man.

The picture of him and his daughter weeping at the funeral of his wife was so heartbreaking. But knowing that nothing will ever separate them again makes me so happy.

I also love the pictures of all of the temples. He was truly inspired, and a propeht of the living God.

MadMadameMim said...

That was very touching. Thanks for sharing. I was feeling so posative until I was explaining to my children this morning just to make sure they heard it from us, then I lost it. It is sad, and as others have said I do regret that my children will not know him as I have.

sleepless in oasis said...

What a beautiful tribute! It has brought tears to my eyes once again. Although I am at peace that he is in a better place eith his true love who he missed so much.