Every year family pictures come and I end up getting them done in November. Or December. But normally November when Misty and I can finally get our acts together and we get our families in the same town and do pictures. This year for some reason she wouldn't come to Indiana. Totally selfish huh? I mean it is only 2200 miles away from her. So here I sit a week before I normally get my Christmas cards ordered and I don't have a new picture. We had one scheduled at one point but we were rained out. And now it is cold. Very cold out. I am feeling like a slacker, and a total procrastinator. Hopefully while visiting family this week I can get a picture that is Christmas Card quality. And let me explain Christmas card quality. In years past we have sent both of these. 
So really we aren't picky. Hopefully soon you will see the new picture for 2008. And if I am lucky it will be worthy of being huge over my fireplace to replace last years.



6 comments:
Hey, you're all in it! That's all that matters! :)
without your talent to grace us this year we're having to go with the BYU themed cards since those are the only recent family pics we have! hope you catch a great shot!
If only one of us could return the favor and take a picture of your family. But we don't have your talent. Darn it.
I love your long hair!
I love your cute family!
Can't wait to see what this year's photo shoot brings. And if you don't get a new one, I'm okay with that, I loved last years picture, it's still on my fridge!
Ha, glad to know your pictures don't have to be PERFECT to be sent out. They were both cute and people just like to see how the kids have grown.
PS how do you make a picture so people can't save it to their hard drive? Do you know?
You guys always have a cute Christmas card picture! Can't wait to see this year's!
Post a Comment