Sunday, November 09, 2008

La La La La

Little Man had his first school concert. They sang wonderful nursery rhymes on Thursday night and it was most enjoyable. The gym was CROWDED. And evidently you need to be there well over thirty minutes early to get a seat that is anywhere near up close. And next time I should bring my video camera. It was wonderful. I beamed. My child sang. I couldn't hear him above everyone else like I often do. But he was well behaved, he was so excited. And he did just wonderful. It made my Mommy heart burst.

I took a few pictures from way back.. and they aren't too hot. And I knew they wouldn't be. I haven't even taken a minute to try and make them look better. Oh well. Here is proof for a few people who always think I only take perfect pictures, I don't. But don't let the moment pass you by because it isn't a perfect picture. It is still worthy to be documented even if it is glowy, and not what you were hoping for. It is a memory. And if you look close, on the second row from the top, sixth one in from the left side you will see Little Man. I am happy I have this shot, and so is he.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Oooh! I found him! Fun!

I miss you....can you come home now?

Anonymous said...

that's great!! I love concerts!!

Alan said...

That picture is not that bad. I spotted him right away.

MadMadameMim said...

He looks so cute. How fun for you.

Amy said...

I think the pic turned out great...as only you could do.

That little man is such a good singer.