Saturday, November 22, 2008
Today I am Thankful for..
Wonderful, kind, helping friends. Today we went to Columbus, Ohio to go to the temple. And my wonderful friend Jackie and her husband Russell watched our kids so we could go together. Thank you a million times over. We needed to go, and are so grateful we could go. We are so very appreciative of their generosity and kindness. They took care of our kids, offered wonderful conversation, and fed us a delicious dinner. It is nice to spend time with friends. Especially when it has been seven years since we have seen each other. Hopefully we will be seeing them much more often. Thanks Jackie! You are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That's awesome! You might have seen my il's. They work Wed nights and Saturdays at the Columbus temple. But Saturdays they might be in the office part. Not sure.
It's great to have good friends. :)
So glad you got to go the temple. I have always been temple spoiled and that is one thing I worry about if we move again.
Love great friends, couldn't get on with out them :).
That's awesome you got to go! I'm sure it was a great day.
It was so wonderful to see you again. I'm glad you guys asked and don't ever feel bad about asking again. You are a great friend. I'm so lucky! Love you.
Post a Comment