Monday, November 03, 2008

Candy

I thought that I should blog about how I am going to give up sugar, because I love it so much. And really I feel like crap after eating it. And so going sugar free would be good. Not like all sugar but like candy sugar.

As I was contemplating this. I went and looked at my kids stash of candy. They scored with well over 300 pieces of delicious sugary candy. I took a 100 Grand candy bar. Ate it and said nope.. not doing sugar free.

How is that for will power? Amazing. I know.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I've tried that before too. Who can do that really???? (:

smart mama said...

I am right there with you (milky way midnight in mouth)

MadMadameMim said...

that was great, and I'm so with you. Who cares if I gain sixty pounds, oh wait that would be me. but still obviously I can't give up the sugar.
That concert sounded like fun too.

queen~e said...

I'm there too. Can't give it up... it's too dang tasty!!

Allison said...

Amen. And I certainly cannot do it with nine thousand pounds of candy in the house!!

BradandMelanie said...

I am a total sugar addict, so I don't even think it would be possible to give it up, so why try?