Today I am grateful for my husband. He willingly pitches in and helps get the house in order on Saturday. I am grateful for his help and the example he is. He went to the mall with the kids and I today. That is something I know he doesn't love to do, but he did it. He doesn't like the crowds or the shopping, or the fact that I made him try on clothes today. But he did it with a smile. I am grateful that he supports me and all of my hair brained ideas, and doesn't laugh at me when they don't work quite right. I am grateful to be married to my best friend, who is totally hot. I am grateful for a husband who is patient with me when I am running around taking pictures, editing, and doing everything just wild and crazy. I am grateful for my husband being a worthy Priesthood holder. He is the best father I know. He is my hero.




4 comments:
Love that picture. And you do have a great guy....which makes me so happy for you.
You got him to try on clothes at the mall??? Wow--good job Randy! (: Lee Ann--will you post your email address as a comment on my blog (my comments are moderated so I won't post it)? I need to email you a photoshop question. Thanks!
Such a cute picture.
You and Randy make such a great team. You are both so blessed to have each other.
How amazing that your entire family photo album must be professional pictures like this. Amazing.
Post a Comment