Monday, November 10, 2008

Go Pacers!!

Saturday night we went to watch the Pacers vs. the Nets. I was so excited!! It was my very first NBA game. And I have always loved the NBA, so this was just so awesome! We had seats on the 18th row and I was able to get some great pictures of the night! The Pacers won!! And we had the best time as a family.


This guy is who Little Miss called a Boy-Girl. He was a boy with girl hair, she was quite confused on this. But I was totally digging his hair in the picture.


Vince Carter who plays for the Nets has been around for a while. And these guys were close to us and yelled all the time Vince, Vince, VINCE FARTER! I was giggling.


And I wish this was a little clearer, but Roy Hibbert had an amazing dunk. I was is total awe. And I am happy I captured it.


Then we had some entertainment. Boomer did an awesome dunk. And I have it in three stages.


And Randy got the hook up. He was a guest referee. He enjoyed being yelled at for part of the game.

Jeff Foster shooting a free throw.



My kids wanted to know why the Pacemates forgot their pants. I agree. And last but not least our family enjoying a night out together. We had so much fun and cannot wait to go again. And Little Man was completely enthralled and so excited to cheer on his favorite players. He now wants an NBA themed bedroom. We'll see what we can do about that.

12 comments:

emlouisa said...

fun Lee!!!! I love basketball!

Melissa said...

that looks like so much fun!!

Alan said...

Hey Randy, you called a good game out there.

Lee Ann - those are great pictures. I really like the 1st one of TJ.

beckylou said...

Sweet! How did your dh get to be a guest referee? That's like way awesome! Great pics!

MadMadameMim said...

that looks like so much fun, you didn't say your whole family went, how awesome. I just wish I had the knowledge and the passion to be as happy for you as I know you were.

Also,you are sooooo stinking funny! Love you!

megan said...

Wow, you guys have been able to do some fun things there in Indiana. I guess when you're married to the ref you get some good hook ups.

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Basketball is great live and it looks you had so much fun! Rik Smits of Pacers fame is an alumnus of my college. He paid for the floor in our arena, even though our team isn't any good anymore. Heh.

dandee said...

Oh, how fun!

megan said...

Yep, I knew it was a joke. I thought it was funny since I had just done my look alike post. I have seen a lot of Randy look a likes. And I've always thought that you look a little like Katie Holmes.

Courtney said...

looks like a fun night out with the family!

Heather said...

LUCKY! That looks like so much fun. I'm glad your kids loved it too. Brynnlee is always pointing out boys with girl hair. Kinda embarrassing when they overhear it.

Anonymous said...

You guys are having so much fun!!

I can't wait to take my kids to hockey games.

They need to be old enough to understand what's going on and enjoy it, and also old enough to wear ear plugs, people in the crowd are too loud even for me. Especially when they take cowbells along and we wind up sitting right in front of them :)