Little Man had his first basketball game. It was awesome. (He has the red wrist band on.) All of the kids had different wrist bands on and the kids on the other team had coordinating ones. Then they knew who to guard. Great idea!
Showing off his mad dribbling skills. 
And you can see his hands up high, he had just shot the ball!
And he made it! He was so very excited.
The teams tied, 5 to 5. He made two of the baskets for his team, and was so excited. I loved watching him and watching Little Miss watch him. It was very reminiscent of me watching Seth bad when we were little. The kids played great, and it was super fun to watch. I can't for the next game.
Showing off his mad dribbling skills. 
And you can see his hands up high, he had just shot the ball!
And he made it! He was so very excited.
The teams tied, 5 to 5. He made two of the baskets for his team, and was so excited. I loved watching him and watching Little Miss watch him. It was very reminiscent of me watching Seth bad when we were little. The kids played great, and it was super fun to watch. I can't for the next game.



5 comments:
he looks awesome! I love that he is playing ball already. Of course with parents like his what else would you expect.
And it goes with out saying this is yet another way in which our kids differ :).
Cute! WTG, Little Man!
Fun! We just started bball, too. I'm excited to watch.
looks like he had lots of fun, WTG Little Man!!
How cute! Kelty was standing behind me on one of your other posts and loved to see you little man again.
Post a Comment