Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Hard

To blog everyday. I am not sure what to blog about today. I haven't had this great eventful week. I have been busy just getting through life. And sometimes just getting through it is a success in itself. I have had several things on my mind lately.

-Do I stop and just snuggle my kids enough? Play with them? Just have fun?
-Am I doing the things I need to, to follow my Heavenly Father's plan?
-Am I patient enough? I don't think.
-Am I teaching my kids what they need to know to stand strong in today's volatile world?
-Am I being strong enough myself?

And the only thing I can do about these things is to do better try harder. One day at a time.

4 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

I think keeping friends from killing millions of nameless people in a stress induced rages earns you extra points. But keep working anyway, just in case I fail.

Allison said...

You're a good woman. Not everyone cares enough to even think about how they're doing! I'm in a blogging stump, too.

lyn said...

It is hard to blog every day!! I've been trying for NaBloPoMo and so far I've blogged every day in November - but it isn't easy!

Barney Family said...

LeeAnn you are an amazing blogger!!! You have taught me the importance of taking time to Snuggle with your kidos!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Kellie