Monday, November 17, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday...

Monday's. Do you know what I do on Monday's? I get up I strip my bed and wash my sheets. I get the kids out the door to school, and then strip another bed and head to the gym. I come home strip the last bed and start putting everything back together. And then I wash the Munchkins clothes. And if time permits I get the towels done also. And then there is the running around vacuuming, straightening, and everything that needs to be tidied in my house. And when I get a minute I try to fit in a few errands. Today that would be to Lowe's to get wood and more spray paint. We will see if that happens. After the kids we have dinner, Family Home Evening, and then off to Little Man's Basketball. Monday's are busy. Monday's are overrated.

5 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Mondays are usually my big cleaning day, too. Ugh.

lyn said...

I agree! I have busy Mondays too, and all I want to do is crawl back in bed! :)

Allison said...

wow...you pack it all in on Mondays! way to go...then you have the whole week to enjoy your clean house. We couldn't be doing things more differently....I'm laying on the couch sick...doing nothing!

Anonymous said...

Yep I'm in the process of laundry today too. Not sheets, but everything else. And I decluttered my room. Now to work on each room sometime this week and get my house back together.

Jeta said...

ha ha ha sounds eventful! (smile) How is your photography business going out there? Are you doing much with it?

Hope you have a Great Tuesday. (smile)