Somehow I decided to decorate my house a lot. I started with Little Miss and her bedroom. Which I need like two more things in it and it will be done and I will show you. I want it finished. And then my living room. I need to recover a chair, refinish a couple of items, and spray paint and it will be done-ish. I think I might need paint but that is still up in the air. And my kitchen is close to being a least a little done. And then there is Little Man's room. If you saw both of my children's room you would be sure that we simply don't care what his room looks like at all. We sold his big loft bed he has had for 5 years.
And we managed to sell it for what we paid for it. He now has a Queen size bed. And he needs bedding that is fun, and him. I am on a mission, but I am hoping that a sale comes quickly so I can buy him the bedding he loves. And get his room put together too.
I have several projects and not nearly enough time to get them done. I am hoping to have them done in the next two weeks. My parents come then and I want them done so they can see all of my hard work. We'll see. And I cannot wait to show everyone, but I like to have my projects finished before I show them. Be on the lookout.



6 comments:
You're such a tease! Hurry up and finish already!
I'll be on the look out :)
I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve. I have no doubt that your cute kiddos will love their rooms!
Oh yeah. I've been meaning to tell you for a while now. I LOVE your profile picture. You are gorgeous!!!
I'm wondering why you don't sew him some sheets and a quilt. Nice fabric is easy to find and it wouldn't take too long. You know that's what the pioneers would do after making the fabric themselves. Are you not as righteous as the pioneers?
Love,
Sister Molly
YAY!! I can't wait to see how it all looks!!
Post a Comment