Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Room for Little Miss

Finally I am done.. pretty much with Little Miss' bedroom. The white pillow still needs to be personalized with her name. That should happen this week! I have to say this is the best job I have ever done decorating a room, am so happy with it, and pleased for her. She loves it!
And if you are in need of vinyl, like my killer polka dots and the nice A contact the lovely Terilyn, she does wonderful work!


And there you go! :) And any suggestions are always welcome. Unless you want to say start over. I would cry.

11 comments:

BradandMelanie said...

LeeAnn! It looks fantastic! I have been waiting so patiently for you to post some pictures of her room, you must be so happy with the results. She is a lucky girl to have such a cute room - keep up the good work :)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Super, super, SUPER cute!

MadMadameMim said...

so cute! and thanks, for leaving me alone back here in the I can't decorate land.
I think it turned out awesome. You are amazing. I love the touch of the vinyl dots, so awesome.

Anonymous said...

great job

Beth said...

amazing! It looks so fantastic!

Rachel said...

Nice work! Now come start on my house!

Allison said...

Way too cute! You did a fantastic job! Wasn't it SO fun??? Now you get to make little man's room just as fun! Seriously, great job!

Sara said...

I love the vinyl dots. Those totally make the room! Good work Lee Ann.

I offical don't believe your "I can't decorate" speech now.

hatch said...

Great Job! It looks great, sooo cute!!

Jen said...

It's adorable! Looks right out of a magazine! You are good.

MamaBird said...

fabulously creative! i have not visited in awhile and this is one of my favorite postings. :)