Sunday, November 16, 2008

Too Fast..

My kids are growing up much too quickly. Today Little Man was up and showered by 8:15. And not only was he showered, he had his hair neatly combed and he was getting ready to hairspray it so it would stay looking so nice. He had me help him as he got dressed in his Sunday best. And he looked good! Complete with red bow tie. I told him he was getting big, and his reply was, "I know I am getting old." I giggled.

In just a few weeks he is going to be seven. It seems like just yesterday he was so little. And in this picture he is eighteen months, and Little Miss is six days old. And a whopping five pounds.

Even since I took the picture of the munchkins, which is now almost two years old they have grown and changed so much. My Little Kids are becoming Big Kids. They are independent. They are silly, they are fun. They are reading. They are each others best friends. They are the most wonderful children a Mom could ask for. I just want them to stay little. To be this size again. To not be so darn grown up. How did I get so lucky to be their Mother?

3 comments:

Jennette said...

They grow up so fast! I loved his bow tie today - and watching him straighten it at church. So handsome!

tharker said...

Now THAT is how I remember your kids! Holy cow, time goes way too fast once we become parents.

Amy said...

That is so sweet. I know just how you feel. LOVE the bow tie...he is so funny.