It's cloudy. It's cold. It is Tuesday.
Today I went to the gym.
I volunteered in Little Man's classroom.
I helped a few friends.
I ate lots of candy.
I edited pictures.
I thought about recovering my chair.
I thought about spray painting my lamp.
I thought about sanding my table and dresser.
I giggled with Tiffany on the phone.
I played with Adobe Lightroom.
I cleaned out part of my van, mostly the candy wrappers.
I ate more candy.
I played with Little Miss before school.
I fixed her hair four times before school.
I made Little Man smile when I walked in his class.
I received the best hug from him for being there.
I giggled that people might think Randy really refereed a game. (But that was a good look alike!)
Today is a good day. I have done several things I wanted to.. and thought about doing more. And I might get a few more things done yet.
Happy Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
what a happy day.
a good day indeed!
You still have Halloween candy? We went though ours in a couple of days. Then I had wicked headaches from the withdrawals!
Your kids had school today? What's up with that! It's a federal holiday!
I laughed three seperate times today thinking about people really thinking Randy was a guest ref.
Good times...
Man. You punk'd me! :P
Post a Comment