Finally a new family picture. Thanks Mom for helping us out. And I am not sure which one I like better. What's your preference? I like them each for different reasons.
And I have more and I might like other ones better once I am done editing. But I am grateful for my Mom's help. I got things lined up and then had her shoot. And now I get to edit.



16 comments:
I like them both for different reasons. I like the top one because I love the pose and I like the fun feeling of the bottom one it seems like you are all having a good time. Good luck picking! We really need a new family picture, but I don't think it's gonna happen before Christmas.
You and randy are hot in both. A super cute in the first one, D super cute in the 2nd....good luck!! LOVE your outfits and background.....I'm crying I'm so jealous!!
Love, love, LOVE the first one!!!
You have the most beautiful eyes Lee!!!
They both turned out really nice, but I think we like the first a tiny bit better.
I love them both, but the first is by far my favorite!!
Those are beautiful! I like the first because your faces are larger - I like seeing your pretty faces! :)
I'm going with the first too! They both are fabulous, and def. christmas card worthy!
I agree; I like them both for different reaason. I like the top one best I think it's cuz I like Randy's smile better in that one. But they are both super cute!
I'm gonna have to go against the pack here and say the second one is my favorite. Everyone looks so genuine and happy. I do like the closeness of the first one though. They are both great.
Beautiful! I especially love the first one.
Who knew that your mom was such a great photographer too :)
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
I love the first one! You are beautiful in both. Your skin looks great!! Must be all that moisture over there.
You guys look really happy.
I can't believe you did every day in November. I tried to but man is tough to do. Congrats!
Don't listen to Beth. The first one is the one.
Just blog hoping through Lyndee's blog and came up on yours. What a beautiful family. I love them both but I like the close up one the best!! They are both darling. You have a dang cute family. Thanks for sharing.
I like the 2nd one.
I like the top one!!!
Kellie
I can't decide either! They are both great!
Post a Comment